All applicants for residency will be processed through a credit-reporting agency. All responsible parties 18 years of age and older must complete an application. The application fee is $100 per person and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Unauthorized occupants are strictly prohibited.
In reviewing this application, all or part of the following areas will be taken into consideration:
- Photo identification: Copy of valid government-issued photo identification. (Driver’s license must include copy of the front and the back) *Expired government-issued photo ID is not a valid for of ID and will not be accepted.
- Credit: All credit status for the last 7 years will be checked through a credit bureau. Applicants are qualified in part using a rental score and all applicants must have a satisfactory rental score to qualify. All Bankruptcies must be discharged for 1 year.
- Resident/Rental History: The last 7 years of residential/rental history is required. To qualify, all resident histories must be free of housing evictions, skips and delinquencies.
- Employment Income: Applicant’s employment and salary amount must be verified. It will be necessary to provide us verifiable paystubs for the current 6 weeks of consecutive pay. An offer letter may be submitted with one verified paystub. Self-employed and/or applicants with paystubs that cannot be verified, verifiable PDF bank statements downloaded directly from your bank account website covering the 3 most recent months are required. Please Note: Annual gross income must be equal to or greater than three (3) times the annual rent.
- Criminal History: In accordance with NJ Fair Chance in Housing law, a criminal history report will be conducted for all household members over the age of 18 if the applicants have been preliminarily qualified. We will not ask you about your criminal history unless you have been preliminarily approved.
- Non U.S. Citizens: You must be able to provide documentation from the US Immigration and Naturalization Service to verify the legal entry and residency in the United States for the length of the lease term.
The Avery Townhome Apartments complies with the Federal Fair Housing Act. The Avery does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial statue, or any other basis protected by application state, Federal or local fair housing laws.
***This community is committed to DRUG-FREE HOUSING. The lease agreement prohibits criminal activity, including drug related criminal activity on or near our premises.
Please fill out this application completely to insure timely processing. Your application cannot be processed until it is completed and paid for. Missing or incomplete information will delay your approval.